The Valley Junction Farmers Market is home to over 80 weekly vendors selling fresh produce, baked goods, plants and flowers, arts and crafts, and prepared foods. Join your friends and neighbors from 4:00 – 8:00 pm. Special performances events are scheduled throughout the season.
- Where will my favorite vendor be located? Check out our interactive market map to find your favorite vendors.
- Where can I get help? Guest services are available at the Historic Valley Junction Foundation Office, 137 5th Street. At our office, you can:
- Get help finding your favorite store or vendor.
- Access food assistance programs like SNAP and Double Up Food Bucks.
- Purchase Valley Junction merchandise.
The best concert series in Central Iowa is in Valley Junction!
The Crust is a high-energy classic rock show band from West Des Moines, Iowa. Winners of the Iowa Rock ‘n’ Roll Hall of Fame
‘s 2021 Iowa Rocks
Talent Competition, we love making music and entertaining with our take on classic rock covers and our original music
Music in the Junction is the place to be in central Iowa on Thursday nights May through September. Railroad Park and the beverage garden opens at 5:00 pm with live music from 6:00-8:30 pm. Join us for a great season in Historic Valley Junction!
All Historic Valley Junction Foundation community events are free to attend, all ages, and with food and beverage available throughout.
Join us for our signature event series in Historic Valley Junction – our weekly Farmers Market and Music in the Junction concert series.